Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Results of the Vegexperiment Challenge

So, what did you notice about what you ate? Did you even remember to notice? It's ok, I forget things, too. :)

So, instead, can you remember what you've eaten in the last week? If so, how prevalent was meat in your dietary choices? Just curious to see what people find.

I failed yesterday. I went to visit some friends and they had made pizza with pepperoni and bacon. I had planned to pick the meat off, but HOLY CRAP it's hard to pick bacon bitz off pizza. So, I ate it anyway. Shame on me.

1 comment:

  1. Well. I can immagine that every once and a while meat can't be a bad thing!

    I eat meat, I like the taste, I was raised on meat. That may be partialy the reason I am so prone to be heavy, but I can't immagine my life without meat!

    ReplyDelete